ETM-M33 documentation is as follows:
- Technical Reference
- The Technical Reference Manual (TRM)
describes the functionality and the effects of functional options on the ETM-M33 behavior. It is
required at all stages of the design flow. Some behavior described in the TRM might not
be relevant because of the way that ETM-M33 is implemented and
- Integration and Implementation
For both the processor and ETM-M33, the ARM®
Cortex®‑M33 Integration and
Implementation Manual (IIM) describes:
- The available build configuration options and related
issues in selecting them.
- How to configure the Register Transfer
Level (RTL) with the build configuration options.
- How to integrate the processor into a SoC. This
includes a description of the pins that the integrator must tie
off to configure the macrocell for the required integration.
- The processes to sign off the integration and implementation
of the design.
The ARM product deliverables include reference scripts and information about
using them to implement your design. Reference methodology flows supplied by ARM are
example reference implementations. Contact your EDA vendor for EDA tool support.
Reference methodology documentation from your EDA tools vendor complements
The IIM is a confidential book that is only available to licensees.