A4.7 Powering up an individual core
To power up an individual core, apply the following sequence:
- Assert nCPUPORESET LOW. Ensure DBGPWRDUP is held LOW to prevent any external debug access to the core.
- Apply power to the PDCPU power domain. Keep the state of the signals
nCPUPORESET and DBGPWRDUP LOW.
- Release the core output clamps.
- Deassert resets.
- Set the CPUECTLR.SMPEN bit to 1 to enable snooping into the core.
- Assert DBGPWRDUP HIGH to allow external debug access to the core.
- If required, use software to restore the state of the core as it was