B2.3 CPU Interface Identification Register
The GICC_IIDR characteristics are:
- Provides information about the implementer and
revision of the CPU interface.
- Usage constraints
- There are no usage constraints.
- Available in all configurations.
- See the register summary in B2.1 CPU interface register summary.
Figure B2-1 GICC_IIDR bit assignments
- ProductID, [31:20]
Identifies the product:
- Architecture version, [19:16]
Identifies the architecture version of the GIC
- Revision, [15:12]
Identifies the revision number for the CPU
- Implementer, [11:0]
Contains the JEP106 code of the company that
implements the CPU interface: