B2.8 VM CPU Interface Identification Register
The GICV_IIDR characteristics are:
- Provides information about the implementer and revision of the virtual
- Usage constraints
- There are no usage constraints.
- Available in all configurations.
- See the register summary in B2.6 Virtual CPU interface register summary.
Figure B2-3 GICV_IIDR bit assignments
- ProductID, [31:20]
Identifies the product:
- Architecture version, [19:16]
Identifies the architecture version of the GIC CPU Interface:
- Revision, [15:12]
Identifies the revision number for the CPU interface:
- Implementer, [11:0]
Contains the JEP106 code of the company that
implements the CPU interface: