C10.10 Global Timestamp Control Register
The TRCTSCTLR characteristics are:
- Controls the insertion of global timestamps in the
trace streams. When the selected event is triggered, the trace unit
inserts a global timestamp into the trace streams. The event is
selected from one of the Resource Selectors.
- Usage constraints
writes only when the trace unit is disabled.
- Must be programmed if TRCCONFIGR.TS==1.
- Available in all configurations.
TRCTSCTLR is a 32-bit RW trace register.
The register is set to an unknown value
on a trace unit reset. See also C10.1 ETM register summary.
Figure C10-9 TRCTSCTLR bit assignments
- Reserved, res0
- TYPE, 
- Single or combined resource selector.
- SEL, [3:1]
- Identifies the resource selector to use.
The TRCTSCTLR can be accessed through the external debug interface, offset