C10.19 Sequencer State Register
The TRCSEQSTR characteristics are:
- Holds the value of the current state of the sequencer.
- Usage constraints
- Accepts writes only when the trace unit is disabled.
- Returns stable data only when TRCSTATR.PMSTABLE==1.
- Software must use this register to set the initial state of the
sequencer before the sequencer is used.
- Available in all configurations.
- See C10.1 ETM register summary.
Figure C10-18 TRCSEQSTR bit assignments
- Reserved, res0.
- STATE, [1:0]
Current sequencer state:
The TRCSEQSTR can be accessed through the external debug interface, offset