Each CCI-550 document has an intended audience and is associated with specific tasks in the design flow. These documents do not reproduce ARM architecture and protocol information.
For relevant protocol and architectural information that relates to this product, see Additional reading
documentation is as follows:
- Technical Reference Manual
The Technical Reference Manual (TRM)
describes the functionality and the effects of functional options on the behavior of
the CCI-550. It is required
at all stages of the design flow. The choices that are made in the design flow can
mean that some behaviors described in the TRM are not relevant. If you are programming
the CCI-550, then
- Configuration and Sign-off Guide
The Configuration and Sign-off Guide (CSG) describes:
- A list of the design-time configuration options.
- The available build configuration options and related issues in selecting
- How to configure the Register Transfer Level (RTL)
with the build configuration options.
- How to integrate RAM arrays.
- How to run test vectors.
- The processes to sign off the configured design.
The ARM® product deliverables include reference scripts and information about using
them to implement your design. Reference methodology flows supplied by ARM are example
reference implementations. Contact your EDA vendor for EDA tool support.
The CSG is a confidential book that is only available to licensees.
- Integration Manual
The Integration Manual (IM) describes how to integrate the CCI-550 into a SoC. It includes:
- A description of the CCI-550
- A list of the reset-time configuration options.
- Considerations when integrating the CCI-550 into your system.
The IM is a confidential book that is only available to licensees.