B3.10 ERR0STATUS, Error Record Primary Status Register
The ERR0STATUS contains information about the error record:
- Whether any error has been detected.
- Whether any detected error was not corrected and returned to a
- Whether any detected error was not corrected and deferred.
- Whether a second error of the same type was detected before
software handled the first error.
- Whether any error has been reported.
- Whether the other error record registers contain valid
Bit field descriptions
ERR0STATUS is a 32-bit register.
B3-7 ERR0STATUS bit assignments
- AV, 
Address Valid. The values is:
- V, 
Status Register valid. The possible
|ERR0STATUS is not valid.
|ERR0STATUS is valid. At least one error has
- UE, 
- Uncorrected error. The possible values are:
No error that could not be corrected or
deferred has been detected.
|At least one error that could not be corrected
or deferred has been detected. If error recovery interrupts are
enabled, then the interrupt signal is asserted until this bit is
- ER, 
- Error reported. The possible values are:
|No external abort has been reported.
|The node has reported an external abort to the
master that is in access or making a transaction.
- OF, 
- Overflow. The possible values are:
- If UE == 1, then no error status for an Uncorrected
error has been discarded.
- If UE == 0 and DE == 1, then no error status for a
Deferred error has been discarded.
- If UE == 0, DE == 0, and CE !==
- If a Corrected error counter is implemented, it
has not overflowed.
- If no Corrected error counter is implemented, no
error status for a Corrected error has been
|More than one error has occurred and so details
of the other error have been discarded.
- MV, 
- Miscellaneous Registers Valid. The possible values are:
ERR0MISC0 and ERR0MISC1 are not valid.
|This bit indicates that ERR0MISC0 contains
additional information about any error recorded by this
- CE, [25:24]
- Corrected error. The possible values are:
|No corrected errors recorded.
|At least one corrected error recorded.
- DE, 
- Deferred error. The possible values are:
|No errors were deferred.
|At least one error was not corrected and
deferred by poisoning.
- PN, 
Poison. The value is:
The Cortex®-A55 core cannot distinguish a
poisoned value from a corrupted value.
- UET, [21:20]
- Uncorrected Error Type. The value is:
- RES0, [19:16]
- IERR, [15:8]
- Implementation defined error code. The possible values
|No error, or error on other RAMs.
|Error on L1 dirty RAM.
- SERR, [7:0]
- Primary error code. The possible values are:
|ECC error from internal data buffer.
|ECC error on cache data RAM.
|ECC error on cache tag or dirty RAM.
|Parity error on TLB data RAM.
|Parity error on TLB tag RAM.
Deferred error from slave not supported at the consumer. For example,
poisoned data received from a slave by a master that cannot
defer the error further.
There are no configuration notes.
ERR0STATUS resets to
ERR0STATUS is accessible from the following registers