The SoC-600 documentation includes a Technical Reference Manual (TRM) and a Configuration and Integration Manual (CIM). These books relate to the SoC-600 design flow.
- Technical Reference Manual
- The TRM describes the functionality and the effects of functional options on the
behavior of the SoC-600
components. It is required at all stages of the design flow. The choices that
you make in the design flow can mean that some behavior that is described in the
TRM is not relevant. If you are programming a device that is based on SoC-600 components, then contact the
integrator to determine the configuration of the device that you are using.
- Configuration and Integration Manual
- The CIM describes:
- How to configure the SoC-600 components.
- How to integrate the SoC-600 components into your
SoC design and how to configure system-specific Identification
- How to implement the SoC-600
components to produce a hard macrocell of the design. This description
includes custom cell replacement, a description of the power domains,
and a description of the design synthesis.
- The CIM is a confidential book that is only available to licensees.