4 ATB synchronous bridge
css600_atbsyncbridge is used to transport the AMBA trace bus across a power domain boundary.
The ATB synchronous bridge provides the following features:
- Two synchronous clock domains with any frequency difference. The clocks must be
skew balanced and from a common source so that they are high-level-gated by a
common control point.
- Two independent power domains, either of which can be switched relative to the
- Two Q-Channel LPIs for clock and power switching management.
- Two-part meta-component with separate slave and master side components.
- Configurable ATB data width.
- Configurable for 2- or 3-stage synchronizers.
- Automatically manages upstream flush of trace data before power down.
The following figure shows the external connections on the ATB synchronous
4-9 css600_atbsyncbridge logical