4 Reprogramming the CATU
You might have to reprogram the CATU.
To reprogram the CATU:
- Set CONTROL.ENABLE = 0 to disable the CATU.
- Wait until STATUS.READY == 1.
- Change the scatter list in system memory, if necessary.
- Reconfigure the registers that are shown in 4 Initializing the CATU.
- Set CONTROL.ENABLE = 1 to enable the CATU.
When CONTROL.ENABLE is changed from 0 to 1:
- The scatter list walker is initialized.
- The TLB is initialized.
- When the CATU is in Translate mode, STATUS.AXIERR and STATUS.ADRERR are
When CONTROL.ENABLE is changed from 1 to 0:
- The addrerr interrupt signal is
- The AXI Slave interface returns an error response for any incoming
- The Address pipeline is drained.
- The CATU waits for all outstanding AXI transactions on the AXI Master
interface to complete, but ignores all received responses.
- The TLB is cleared.
- STATUS.READY is set to 1 when the following are both true:
- There are no outstanding AXI transactions.
- There are no ongoing translations, translation requests, or TLB
Note: The AXI Slave interface returns an error response for any incoming transaction
until CONTROL.ENABLE == 1.