3 APB synchronous bridge
css600_apbsyncbridge is used where an AMBA APB4 bus is required to cross a power domain boundary but not a clock domain boundary.
The APB asynchronous bridge provides the following features:
- Two synchronous clock domains with any frequency difference. The clocks must be
skew balanced and from a common source, so that they are high-level-gated by a
common control point.
- Two independent power domains, either of which can be switched relative to the
- Two Q-Channel LPIs for clock and power switching management.
- Two-part meta-component with separate slave and master side components.
- Configurable APB address width.
- Configurable 2- or 3-deep synchronizers for Q-Channel inputs.
The following figure shows the external connections on the APB synchronous
3-5 css600_apbsyncbridge logical connections