4 ATB asynchronous bridge
css600_atbasyncbridge is used to transport the AMBA trace bus across a clock or power domain boundary.
The ATB asynchronous bridge provides the following features:
- Two independent clock domains with any phase or frequency alignment.
- Two independent power domains, either of which can be switched relative to the
- Three Q-Channel LPIs for slave side clock, master side clock, and power
- Two-part meta-component with separate slave and master side components.
- Configurable ATB data width.
- Configurable for 2- or 3-stage synchronizers.
- Automatically manages upstream flush of trace data before power down.
The following figure shows the external connections on the ATB asynchronous
4-8 css600_atbasyncbridge logical