3.3.2 Subsystem components
The following diagram gives an overview of the IoT subsystem in Cortex®-M3 DesignStart™ Eval:
Figure 3-2 Cortex-M3 DesignStart Eval IoT subsystem
The ports of the IoT subsystem in the example system are connected as
- The debug port is routed to the baseboard. It is connected to the USB port
using the CMSIS-DAP protocol.
- The trace port is routed to the baseboard connector.
- One AHB master port is used for peripherals.
- One AHB master port is unused.
- One AHB slave port is used for the Motherboard Configuration Controller (MCC)
for code download.
- One AHB slave port is unused.
- Six APB master ports that are used for closely coupled peripherals.
- Three APB master ports that are reserved for memory system and flash
- Five APB master ports that are unused.