1.2 Scope of this document
This document demonstrates the basic steps to use the Cortex®-M3 DesignStart™ Eval system. It helps you to learn about the different parts of the flow by:
- Running the RTL simulation using the Cycle Model of the Cortex-M3 processor in
Cortex-M3 DesignStart Eval.
- Using Cortex-M3 DesignStart Eval with
the MPS2+ platform.
- Compiling code using the ARM
This document only provides quick start instructions and does not cover each
topic in detail. For detailed information about:
- System design and RTL simulation, see the
Cortex®-M3 DesignStart™ Eval RTL and Testbench User
- Building your own FPGA image for the MPS2+ platform, see the
Cortex®-M3 DesignStart™ Eval FPGA User Guide.
- Customization and integrating your own peripherals, see the
Cortex®-M3 DesignStart™ Eval Customization Guide.