11.53 Remote Systems terminal for SSH connections
Use the Remote Systems terminal to enter shell commands directly on the target without launching any external application.
For example, you can browse remote files and folders by entering the
pwd commands in
the same way as you would in a Linux terminal.
Figure 11-64 Remote Systems terminal
This terminal is not visible by default. To add this view:
- Select Window > Show View > Other... to open the Show View dialog box.
- Expand the Remote Systems group and select Remote Systems.
- Click OK.
- In the Remote Systems view:
- Click on the toolbar icon Define a connection
to remote system and configure a connection to the
- Right-click on the connection and select Connect from the context menu.
- Enter the User ID and password in the relevant fields.
- Click OK to connect to the target.
- Right-click on Ssh Terminals.
- Select Launch Terminal to open a terminal shell that is connected to the target.