1.4.2 Limitations of the Foundation
There are some restrictions that apply to the Arm®v8‑A Foundation Platform.
- Write buffers are not modeled.
- Interrupts are not taken at every instruction boundary.
- Caches are modeled as stateless.
- There is no Trace or other plug-in support.
- There is no support for Thumb®2EE.
- There is no support for the Armv8 cryptography extensions.
- Arm does not offer direct customer
support for the Foundation Platform. For technical support use the Arm Connected Community, http://community.arm.com.