3.2.2 Classes for virtual platforms
This section describes these classes and interfaces for modeling virtual platform components.
- This simple probe with ACE support dumps the contents
of transactions, including snoops.
- This class defines the address map structures.
- This class is the bus decoder model.
- This class supports AMBA® 3 exclusive accesses.
- This class is the bridge module for interface between TLM 2.0 BP and AMBA-PV. It
provides interoperability at subsystem boundaries. The component uses the TLM 2.0
- This class is the advanced memory model that features optimized heap usage,
save, and restore.
- The base class for memory models.
- The protocol checker that is used for conforming that a platform or model
complies with the AMBA-PV protocol.
- The simple memory model.
- The simple probe component that dumps the contents of transactions.
- The bridge module for interface between TLM 2.0 BP and AMBA-PV. It provides
interoperability at subsystem boundaries. The component uses the TLM 2.0 extension
These templated classes and interfaces have a