2.1.3 Launching Model
How to connect to remote Integrated SIMulator (ISIM) model simulations.
You can debug any model that has a CADI interface with Model Debugger.
- Start your model, for example using Model Shell with a CADI server enabled.
- Launch Model Debugger.
- To display the Model Debugger - Connect remote dialog box, select
Connect to Model
Figure 2-6 Connect remote dialog box
- Select the required simulation instance and click Connect.
- Select a target, for example the processor, and click Connect to connect
to the specific component instance in the simulation.
Figure 2-7 Select Target dialog box
If you select more than one instance, one Model Debugger window opens for each
component. Click OK to close the dialog box.
- If no application loads, select
Load Application Code
. Select the application image from the Load Application dialog box and
Note: If the application loads and the debug information in the
application file allows it, Model Debugger displays the source code in the source