3.1 About this programmers model
The following information applies to the GFC-100 registers:
- The base address is not fixed, and can be different for any particular system implementation. The offset of each register from the base address is fixed.
- Do not attempt to access reserved or unused address locations. Attempting to access these locations can result in unpredictable behavior.
- Unless otherwise stated in the accompanying text:
- Do not modify undefined register bits.
- Ignore undefined register bits on reads.
- All register bits are reset to the reset value specified in the 3.3 Register summary.
- Access type is described as follows:
|RW||Read and write.