The SDC-600 Secure Debug Channel is designed to be integrated into three different types of systems.
These systems are:
- ADIv6-compliant systems, including implementations built using Arm®
- ADIv5.2-compliant systems, including implementations built using Arm
- Systems that have processor cores with Integrated Arm Cortex®-M DAP.
The components and interfaces that you use for integration differ depending on your system.
The SDC-600 creates a communication channel between the debugger and the servicing agent. Any of the above system configurations can be further differentiated based on what the servicing agent is:
- Systems that have a dedicated servicing agent, such as an Arm CryptoIsland subsystem.
- Systems that run code on the target processor as all or part of the servicing agent. For example, this can be a pure software implementation, or even a driver implementation that uses an external Arm CryptoCell product for part of the processing work.