3.3.30 Target properties
Target class defines the following properties:
- The type of a target component as a string.
- The description of a target.
- The current disassembly mode for this target.
- True if the component supports executing instructions.
- The instance name of the target.
- True if the target has a checkpointing interface.
- True if the target is currently running.
- Dictionary of target’s run-time parameters.
- Information about the PC register as a dictionary.
- The target’s semihosting stdout.
- The target’s semihosting stderr.
- The name of the target component.