7.1 About the programmers model
The following information applies to all registers:
- Do not attempt to access reserved or unused address locations. Attempting to access these locations can result in unpredictable behavior.
- Unless otherwise stated in the accompanying text:
- Do not modify undefined register bits.
- Ignore undefined register bits on reads.
- Unless otherwise specified, all register bits are reset to a logic 0 by a system or power up reset.
- The following describes the access type:
|RW||Read and write.