3.2.3 System Control and Power Interface (SCPI)
The SCPI is the generic runtime interface to the SCP from the AP through the MHU.
- Reporting the capabilities of the system and certain devices within it. For example,
reporting the available sensors, or the number of power domains.
- Control of power domains and voltages.
- Control of PLLs and clock frequencies.
- Control of the performance level of the processors and GPU through Dynamic
Voltage and Frequency Scaling (DVFS).
- Watchdog and timer services.
- Sensor monitoring, thermal cut-out, and fault reporting.