2.1.3 Launching Model
How to connect to remote SystemC or Integrated SIMulator (ISIM) model simulations.
You can debug any model that has a CADI interface with Model Debugger.
- Start your model, for example using Model Shell with a CADI server enabled.
- Launch Model Debugger.
- Select to display the Model Debugger - Connect remote dialog box:
Figure 2-6 Connect remote dialog box
- Select the required simulation instance and click Connect.
- Select a target, for example the processor, and click Connect to connect
to the specific component instance in the simulation.
Figure 2-7 Select Target dialog box
If you select more than one instance, one Model Debugger window opens for each
component. Click OK to close the dialog box.
- If no application loads, select Open. . Select the application image from the Load Application dialog box and
If the application loads and the debug information in the application file allows
it, Model Debugger displays the source code in the source window.