2.4.1 Adding the ARM
How to add an ARM processor component to the model system.
Drag-and-drop the ARM processor component from the Component window onto the Workspace
- If it is not already visible, click
the Block Diagram tab in the Workspace window.
This displays a blank window with grid points.
- Select the Components tab in the Components window to display the Fast
Model Repository components.
- Move the mouse pointer over the
ARMCortexA8CT processor component in the
Component window and press and hold the left mouse button.
- Drag the component over to the middle of the Workspace window.
If you move the component in the Workspace window, the component automatically
snaps to the grid points.
- Release the left mouse button when the component
is in the required location.
The system receives the component.
Figure 2-6 ARMCortexA8CT processor component in the Block Diagram window
Save the file by selecting Ctrl+S.
The asterisk (*) at the end of the system name, in the title bar, shows unsaved