2.4.4 Hiding ports
How to hide one port, or many. This is useful if they are not connected to anything.
You can hide some of the component ports. If there are only a few ports to hide, use the
port context menu. Right click on the port and select Hide Port. To
hide multiple ports:
- Select the component and then select Object
Properties from the Object menu.
- Click the Ports tab on the dialog.
- Click Select All to select
all of the ports.
- Click Hide selected ports.
- Select the boxes next to
- Click OK to accept the change,
so that all ports except
hidden in the Block Diagram view.