2.5 Connecting components
How to connect the system components.
- Switch to connection mode:
- Move the mouse pointer around in the Block Diagram
|Not over an object
||The pointer changes to the invalid pointer, a circle with a diagonal line
|Over an object
||The pointer changes to the start connection pointer and the closest valid port
- Move the cursor so that it is over the
and close to the
- With the
clk_out port highlighted, press and hold the left mouse button
- Move the cursor over the
- Release the mouse button to connect the two ports.
The application remains in connect mode after the connection
- Make the remaining connections.
Figure 2-11 Connected components
Connections between the addressable bus ports have bold lines.