6.1.2 Create a new LISA
How to create a new LISA source file.
- Open the VP_DualPlatform project.
Click on the New button to create an empty LISA file.
- Navigate to the directory for the new file.
- Enter a filename for the component, and click Select to set the
The Workspace window shows an empty block diagram with the label
SerialCharDoubler?*. The question mark shows that the file is not part
of the current system. The asterisk shows that the file is unsaved.
- Click the Save button or
select Save File from the File menu.
- Select Add Current File from
the Project menu.
- Click the Files tab of the Component window.
The list now includes SerialCharDoubler.lisa as part of the
project file VP_DualPlatform.lisa. The question mark and asterisk
in the label have gone.