A.3.2 Running the brot
application in Model Debugger
How to load and run the brot.axf image in Model Debugger.
- Start Model Debugger and connect to the system model.
- Click the Open button on the main toolbar to open the Load
Application dialog, and select the application file to load.
- Browse to the location of the brot.axf image.
Click Open to load the image to the target.
- Click the Open toolbar button
again and browse to the location of the brot.c source
file. Click Open to load the source into
the Model Debugger source pane.
- Click in the source pane and place a breakpoint
render function on line 154 of the source code.
- Press F5, or select Run from the
Debug menu, until the CLCD window displays a Mandelbrot
- Repeatedly press F5 and notice
how the CLCD window changes.