11.10 Event Viewer Settings dialog box
Use the Event Viewer Settings dialog to select a Trace Source as well as to set up Ports (if ITM is the trace source) or Masters (if STM is the trace source) to display in the Events view.
- Select a Trace Source
Selects the required trace source from the list.
- The number of lines to display per results page. The default is 100 lines.
- The number of characters to display per line. The default is 80
Imports an existing Event Viewer Settings
configuration file. This file contains details about the
Trace Source and Ports
(in the case of ITM trace) or Masters and
Channels (in the case of STM trace) used to
create the configuration.
Exports the currently displayed Event Viewer Settings
configuration to use with a different Events view.
Reorganizes the current channels into a canonical form,
saves the settings, and closes the dialog box.
Enables you to cancel unsaved changes.
Figure 11-11 Event Viewer Settings (Shown with all Masters and Channels enabled for an ETR:STM trace
For ITM trace sources
- Click to add or delete a Port.
- Select the type of encoding you want for the data associated with the port. The options
available are Binary, Text,
- Click Reset to display and enable all available
Ports for the selected ITM trace source.
clears any custom settings.
- Click to clear all Ports.
For STM trace sources
- Click to add or delete Masters and Channels
that you want to display in the Events view.
NoteMasters are only available for STM trace.
- Select the type of encoding you want for the data associated with the channels. The options
available are Binary and Text.
Click Reset to display and enable all available
Masters and Channels
for the selected STM trace source.
NoteThis clears any custom settings.
- Click to clear all Masters and Channels.