To run the example in Eclipse:
- Import the supplied launch configurations.
- Modify the program arguments to refer to your installed DS-5 location.
- Run or debug the application.
To run the example use:
- dtslexample.bat from Windows
- dtslexample from Linux.
Before running the batch file, edit it and change the program parameters
to suit the target system you are connecting to. You might need to make the following
- Change the defined location of the Eclipse workspace.
- Change the location of the DS-5 configuration
database to include the database installed by DS-5.
- Change the connection address for the DSTREAM box to match your box. If you
are using a USB connection then the code
"USB" can be left unchanged, but if you are using a TCP connection then
you must change it to be of the form
"TCP:<host-name|ip-address>", for example
--connectionAddress "TCP:DS-Tony" or
- Change the manufacturer to match the directory name of your platform in the
Boards sub-directory of the DS-5 config
- Change the board name to match the name of the board directory within the
Change the debug operation to match one of the activity names
contained in a bare metal debug section of the project_types.xml file. For example:
When you run the DTSLExample.java program,
it connects to the target and runs through a series of register, memory, and execution
operations. By default, the program assumes that there is RAM at
0x20000000, and that there is 64KB of it. This is correct for the Keil
MCBSTM32 board. To change these values, use the