7.10 Metadata for usecase scripts
A usecase definition block is a comment block that is usually at the start of the script.
The definition block can define various metadata:
- The title of the usecase.
- A brief description of the usecase.
- Where the options must be retrieved from for the usecase.
- The method to validate the usecase.
- A multiline help text which can provide usage text and a more verbose
description of the usecase.
- The entry point to the usecase.
Only the entry point is required to define a usecase. Other metadata
definitions are optional.