11.35 Watchpoint Properties dialog box
Use the Watchpoint Properties dialog box to display the properties of a watchpoint.
- View the Location at which the watchpoint is set.
- View the memory Address at which the
watchpoint is set.
- View the Access Type of the watchpoint.
- Enable or disable the watchpoint.
- Set the Data Width.
- Specify a Stop Condition.
Figure 11-45 Watchpoint Properties dialog box
- The data location at which the watchpoint is set.
- The memory address at which the watchpoint is set.
- Access Type
- The type of access specified for the watchpoint.
- Select to enable watchpoint, deselect to disable
- Data Width
- Specify the width to watch at the given address, in bits.
Accepted values are: 8, 16, 32, and 64 if supported by the target. This
parameter is optional.
The width defaults to:
- 32 bits for an address.
- The width corresponding to the type of the symbol or
expression, if entered.
- Stop Condition
- Specify the condition which must evaluate to true at the
time the watchpoint is triggered for the target to stop. Enter a C-style
expression. For example, if your application code has a variable
x, then you can specify: x == 10.
Note: You can create several conditional watchpoints, but
when a conditional watchpoint is enabled, no other watchpoints
(regardless of whether they are conditional) can be enabled.