2.10 Exporting or importing an existing launch configuration
In Eclipse, a launch configuration contains all the information to run or debug a program. A DS-5 debug launch configuration typically describes the target to connect to, the communication protocol or probe to use, the application to load on the target, and debug information to load in the debugger.
Exporting an existing launch configuration
- From the File menu, select Export....
- In the Export dialog box, expand the
Run/Debug group and select Launch Configurations.
Figure 2-12 Export launch configuration dialog box
- Click Next.
- In the Export Launch Configurations dialog
- Expand the DS-5 Debugger group and then select one or more launch
- Click Browse... and select the
required location on your local file system and click OK.
Figure 2-13 Launch configuration selection panels
- If necessary, select Overwrite existing file(s)
- Click Finish.
The launch configuration files are saved in your selected location with an extension
Importing an existing launch configuration
- From the File menu, select Import....
- In the Import dialog box, expand the Run/Debug group and select Launch Configurations.
- Click Next.
- In the Import Launch Configurations dialog
- In From Directory, Browse
and select an import directory.
- In the selection panels, select the folder and the specific launch configurations you
Figure 2-14 Launch configuration file selection
- If necessary, select Overwrite existing
file(s) without warning.
- Click Finish to complete the import process.
You can view the launch configurations in the Debug Control