The main menu is located at the top of the Eclipse window and can be customized to your personal preferences. The contents might vary depending on the installed plug-ins and also the active perspective.
Eclipse supports the following options from the main menu:
- Enables you to create, save, close, print, import,
and export resources. You can also manage project and file property
- Enables you to cut, copy, paste, find, and replace
text within a resource.
- Enables you to navigate and quickly find specific
- Provides an advanced filter for searching through
- Enables you to manage project build configurations and perform specific builds.
You can also customize the build settings for ARM tools.
- Enables you to run, send to, debug or configure
external tools. You can also manage breakpoints and watchpoints.
- Enables you to open, close, and customize perspectives,
views and editors.
- Provides documentation on Eclipse and the ARM tools,
access to the ARM cheat sheets, and software updates. You can also
access the menu option About ARM DS-5 to
open a dialog box that displays the version and build number for
the current product.
Right-clicking on a resource produces a context menu for specific
tasks. For more information on the other menu options not listed
here, use the dynamic help.