You can be customize workbench settings using the Preferences dialog box.
To access the Preferences dialog box select Preferences... from the Window menu. Changes to these settings are saved in the current workspace. If
you want to copy your workbench settings to another workspace, use the
The contents of the preferences hierarchy tree include the
- Controls the workspace, perspectives, editors, build
order, linked resources, file associations, path variables, background
operations, keyboard and mouse settings.
- Controls the C/C++ environment settings, CDT build
variables, syntax formatting, and default project wizard settings.
- Controls the default DS-5 environment settings,
presentation and formatting for DS-5 editors and views, target configuration
database search locations, and the automatic checks for DS-5 product
- Controls how the context help is displayed.
- Controls the update history, scheduler, and policy.
- Remote Systems
- Controls the settings used by the Remote System
- Controls the default perspectives, breakpoint, build,
and launch settings before running and debugging.
For more information on the other options not listed here,
use the dynamic help.
Figure 1-16 Window preferences dialog box