You can be customize project settings using the Properties dialog box.
To access the Properties dialog box select a project and then
select Properties... from the Project menu.
Changes to the customized settings are saved in the project folder
in your workspace. You can also customize the C/C++ properties for
a single file for example, if you want to apply a specific compiler
option to a file during the build.
If you specify different options for a single file, it overrides
the options specified in the project configuration panels that apply
to all related source files.
The contents of the properties hierarchy tree for a project
include the following:
- Displays the resource location, modification state,
and file type.
- Controls builders available for the selected project.
- C/C++ Build
- Controls the environment, build, and tool chain
settings for the active configuration.
- C/C++ General
- Controls documentation, file types, indexer and
- Project References
- Controls project dependencies.
For more information on the other options not listed here,
use the dynamic help.
Figure 1-17 Project properties dialog box