1.24 Installing new
When a new feature is available, you can install it using Eclipse.
To install new features:
- Select Install New
Software... from the Help menu.
- Select a site from the Work with drop-down
list or click Add... to add a new site.
- Select the required plug-in check boxes and click Next >.
- Review the list of plug-ins that you are about to install and click Next >.
Read each of the license agreements and accept them. If you do not
accept a license agreement, you cannot install that feature.
- Click Yes to restart Eclipse and
complete the installation.
- You can only update features that you have installed on top of the ones provided
by DS-5. To update a feature, select Check for
Updates from the Help
- You can change the default setting for downloading and installing updated features
by selecting Preferences dialog box.