2.5 Importing an existing
If you have an existing Eclipse project, you can import it into your workspace.
To import an existing Eclipse project into your workspace:
- Select Import... from the File menu.
- To import an existing project, select Existing
Project into Workspace. Click on Next.
Figure 2-3 Selecting the import source type
- Click on Browse to select
the import folder containing the project that you want to import.
- In the Projects panel select the project that you
want to import.
- Select Copy projects into workspace if
required or deselect to create links to your existing project(s)
and associated files.
- If you are not using working sets to group your
projects then you can skip this step.
- Select Add
project to working sets.
- Click on Select....
- Select an existing working set or create a new one
and then select it.
- Click OK.
- Click on Finish.
Figure 2-4 Selecting an existing Eclipse projects
If your existing project contains project settings from an
older version of the build system, you are given the option to update
your project. Using the latest version means that you can access
all the latest toolchain features.
The imported project is visible in the Project Explorer view.