2.9 Adding a new source
file to your project
You can add a new source file to your project.
To do this:
- Select from the main menu.
- Click Workspace or File System... in the Location field to add the project folder or sub-folder path in the
New Script dialog box.
Figure 2-7 Adding a new file to your project
- Enter a filename with the relevant extension in
the File Name field.
- Click on Finish.
The new source file is visible in the Project Explorer
- You can also create files, or drag and drop files directly into the project folder,
using the file system. To update the views in Eclipse, click on the relevant project
in the Project Explorer view and select Refresh from the File menu.
- You can also drag and drop files directly into a project folder, in the
Project Explorer view of Eclipse.