3.3 About the ELF
The ELF content editor creates forms for the selected ELF file. You can use this editor to view the contents of image files and object files. The editor is read-only and cannot be used to modify the contents of any files.
If this is not the default editor, right-click on your source
file in the Project Explorer view and select
the context menu.
The ELF content editor displays one or more of the following
tabs depending on the selected file type:
- Form view showing the header information.
- Tabular view showing the breakdown of all section
- Tabular view showing the breakdown of all segment
- Symbol Table
- Tabular view showing the breakdown of all symbols.
- Textual view of the disassembly with syntax highlighting.