A list of the terms used in this document.
- A small sub-division of a flash device that can
- A component on a target containing the application
that you want to debug.
- Dialog box
- A small page containing tabs, panels and editable
fields prompting you to enter information.
- A view that controls the visual aspects of source
code for a specific file type.
- A feature of a flash device where memory cells are
reset to a known value.
- Flash device
- A set of flash memory that has a single command
- A small area in a dialog box or tab to group editable
- A page within the Eclipse window containing a set
of related views, editors, menus, and toolbars.
- A term used to describe the storing of data on a
- A group of related files and folders in Eclipse.
- A generic term used to describe a project, file,
folder, or a combination of these.
- Send To
- A term used to describe sending a file to a target.
- A small overlay page containing panels and editable
fields within a dialog box to group related information. Clicking
on a tab brings it to the top.
- A development platform on a printed circuit board
or a software model that emulates the expected behavior of ARM® hardware.
- A small page to display related information for
a specific function.
- The smallest number of bits (8, 16 or 32) that can
be natively accessed by a flash device.
- A group of dialog boxes to guide you through a common
tasks, for example, creating new files and projects.
- A window containing perspectives, menus, and toolbars.
- An area designated on your file system to store
files and folders related to your projects.