1.5.1 DSTREAM probe connectors
Various connectors are available on the DSTREAM probe to enable you to connect to the corresponding connector on your target hardware.
The available connectors for the DSTREAM probe are:
- ARM JTAG 14
- This is an older ARM connector standard which is
now rarely used.
- TI JTAG 14
- This is a Texas Instruments connector standard used
by most TI-based target boards.
- ARM JTAG 20
- This is the most commonly-used debug connector standard
for ARM architecture-based target boards.
- MICTOR 38
- This is the most commonly used trace connector standard
for ARM architecture-based target boards. It can also incorporate
all the debug signals if they use the same voltage domain.
- MIPI 34
- This is a MIPI connector standard that supports
debug and trace signals. It has two VTref signals,
allowing debug and trace signals to use different voltage domains.
- CORESIGHT 10/20
- These are high-density connectors that support the
10-way and 20-way CoreSight standards in addition to a subset of
the MIPI debug connection standards.
The following figure shows the layout of the DSTREAM probe