9.4 Call Graph view function contextual menu options
Right-click on any function in the call graph to open a contextual menu, which presents you with a list of selection and navigation options so that you have easy access to the calling and called functions of the selected function, in addition to detailed statistics for that function via the table reports.
The contextual menu options for functions in the Call Graph view are:
- Use the arrow to the right of this contextual menu option for a complete
list of all of the functions that called the selected function. Choosing a
function from this list selects it in the hierarchy. If the function is the
root function, the Call Graph view grays out this menu option.
- This menu option works identically to the Callers menu option, only it contains a
selectable list of functions that are called by the selected function. If
the selected function does not call any functions, the Call Graph view grays
out this menu option.
- Select Callers
- Selects every function that called the selected functions.
- Select Caller Tree
- Selects the chain of functions that led to the call of the selected functions.
- Select Callers and Callees
- Selects any function that called or was called by the selected functions.
- Select Caller Tree and Callee Tree
- Selects the chain of functions that led to call of the selected functions and every
descendent of the selected functions.
- Select in...
- There are four Select in... contextual menu options. Each opens a report view with the
current function selected in the new view.
- Edit Source
- Opens the file that contains the selected function in your default code editor.