9.6 Call Graph view toolbar options
The toolbar of the Call Graph view contains a series of options that enable you to access help and perform common operations.
The toolbar buttons available in the Call Graph view are:
- Show Help
- Opens the help view with a list of topics relevant to the Call Graph
- Toggle System Functions
- Streamline classifies all functions that begin with either an underscore or
std:: as system functions, and hides them by default. You can, however, show
them by choosing the Show System Functions drop-down menu option. All
orphaned functions that are no longer connected to the tree when the system
functions are hidden are shown as unconnected boxes at the bottom of the
Call Graph view. If this option is active, the contextual menu option
changes to Hide System Functions. This button is highlighted if system
function visibility is currently off.
- Toggle Uncalled Functions
- This option works in much the same way as the Show/Hide System Functions option. Select
Show Uncalled Functions and all of the functions contained in your code that
were not called during the captured execution appear as disconnected boxes
in the bottom of the hierarchy.
- Toggle Mini-map
- Toggle mini-map visibility on and off.
- Edit Source
- Edit the source file that contains the selected function.