8.5 Code view toolbar options
The toolbar of the Code view is essential to its functionality. The disassembly button is the most critical, as it opens the disassembly section. Opening this section splits the view and provides a list all instructions associated with the current source file.
The toolbar of the Code view contains the following buttons:
- Opens contextual help in Eclipse.
- Disassembly View
- Opens the disassembly panel. The disassembly panel takes up the bottom section of the Code
view and shows the instructions associated with the source code.
- Recently Selected Functions
- Opens a drop-down menu that enables you to choose a recently selected function from a list.
This selects the function in the code view.
- Edit Source
- Opens the source file in your preferred editor.
- Opens a dialog box that enables you to search your file system to find the source file that
matches the source code used during profiling. Use this button if the source
file is missing or you've previously selected an out of sync source