11.3 Log view contextual menu options
Right-click anywhere in the table to open a contextual menu that provides you with options that enable you to navigate to selected annotations in either the Timeline view or the Call Paths table report.
The menu contains the following options:
- Select Time Range in Timeline
- Opens the Timeline view with the cross-section marker set to include all of
the selected entries.
- Select Process/Thread in Timeline
- Opens the Timeline view with the cross-section marker moved to the location
of the selected annotation message.
- Select in Call Paths
- Opens the Call paths view. All functions related to the selection in the Log
view are selected in the Call paths view.