6.6 Timeline view keyboard shortcuts
While you can navigate every report in Streamline using the mouse, keyboard shortcuts are often a faster way to accomplish common tasks.
The keyboard shortcuts available for the Timeline view are:
- Left arrow
- Moves the Cross Section Marker one bin to the left.
- Right arrow
- Moves the Cross Section Marker one bin to the right.
- Shift + left arrow
- Contracts the width Cross Section Marker if it is wider than one bin.
- Shift + right arrow
- Expands the width of Cross Section Marker.
- Opens the Log tab and highlights the annotation indicated by the Cross
- Reveals or hides the Samples HUD.
- Turns X-Ray mode on and off.
- I, Ctrl +
- Zooms the Timeline view in one level.
- O, Ctrl -
- Zooms the Timeline view out one level.
- Triggers the undo command. It steps back one change to the filtering in the
- Triggers the redo command. It steps forward one change to the filtering in
the Timeline view, if you have previously used undo.