8.12 Library introduction
Describes implementation-defined aspects of the Arm® C++ compiler and C++ library relating to the library introduction, as required by the ISO C++ Standard.
- Linkage of names from the Standard C library (18.104.22.168).
- Declarations from the C library have "C" linkage.
- Library functions that can be recursively reentered (22.214.171.124).
- Functions can be recursively reentered, unless specified otherwise by the
ISO C++ Standard.
- Exceptions thrown by C++ Standard Library functions that do not have an exception specification (126.96.36.199).
- These functions do not throw any additional exceptions.
- Errors category for errors originating from outside the operating system
- There is no additional error category.